Kenya’s first gay gospel musician threatens to commit suicide

20151129-183817.jpg


Openly gay Kenyan gospel singer, Joji Baro, whose real name is George Barasa, has taken to social media to vent out his frustrations with life and declare his intention to commit suicide and this time ( implying he has tried before ), he
wants to make sure he is dead.

After sometime, he went back and posted another message that read; “I have never been this heartbroken. I don’t want to commit a murder. I don’t want to kill myself. I hate this feeling. My heart is aching right now.”


20151129-183812.jpg20151129-183822.jpg
According to the Kenya Penal Code, any person who attempts to kill himself is guilty of a misdemeanor. The penalty is up to 2 years in prison or a fine, or both. Therefore Joji’s announcement may not only land him in deep trouble with the law but from his confessed failed attempt he may even attract jail time….. pls let’s stop wateva we r doing at d moment n pray 4him…..
20151129-183828.jpg

Comments