Please Advice Me : How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I gave Him HIV, after sleeping with Over 150 Men…


Pls I would like to remain anonymous

I really love this blog and I ve been holding back a lot. Today I want to share a story about myself and get advice from people.I am a student in one of this northern university. I have an off and on bf whom I love so much. We practically do everything together.


I am very active in bed and I love s.ex a lot. I even play with myself when I’m h.orny… And my bf know this too.

Few years back. Everything changed…. I stumbled on rich & wealthy men that pay as much as $5000/$10,000 for s.ex. I tried it once and now I even go looking and asking ladies about men that pay a lot of money for se.x.

I would say I have slept with over 150 men if I really seat down to count. But the money I get in return makes me not to bother.

I have been so used to my boyfriend that we have s.ex all the time without a condom. So when I am with other men, I do not like them using condom because I don’t get that extra satisfaction. Most times when I meet men and we start getting into it. I totally zone out and forget to ask them to use a condom. If they cum inside me, I’ll sort myself out later. Others that try or use a condom just makes me feel as if I have a disease and the whole s.ex becomes boring to me.

This has been going on for years and no problem what so ever. I travelled out of the country just few weeks ago.. I got a call from my boyfriend telling me he went for test and he is HIV positive…. That I must be the one that he got it from… I was speechless.

My phone has been off all day. I cAnnot talk to him out of fear.

I have not gone to do a test and know my status!!! I’m scared as f.uck!

All I’m doing, is trying to see who and who I mite have gotten this from. All the money in the world and see what I ve to show for it!!! I’m in trouble

Comments