Olamide Killed His Father For Money Rituals Just Like Dagrin – Madam Kemi Olunloyo




Madam Kemi Olunloyo, controversial international journalist seems to always know a little more than Nigerians do at every point. She took to her Facebook page to say that Olamide killed his father for money rituals. Madam Kemi seems to be sure of what she is saying but I don’t think any Nigerian would believe her.

A ritualist I interviewed told me singer Olamide killed his father for money rituals and Fame. Remember Dagrin did the same money rituals thing according to the female ritualist, DaGrin owed them some human blood and failed to produce it then they placed a curse on him to enable the auto crash that took his life. I expose ritualists in my journalism work, even my own dad. It is an act despicable to man.

Comments