" Buhari is Making a Mistake"- Omotola Jalade





Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, has gone on another #DontPushMe rant. This time her comments was directed to the President Buhari led administration.

She emphasized her belief in President Buhari, but stated that he is making a mistake.

Omotola said:


“I believe in the man “Buhari” he’s the first president I chose to support because of his past record and trusted testimonies however, I believe he’s started making a few mistakes that his attention must be brought to ( because I want to believe he means well) .

“I am not “yet” condemning the fed govt. My immediate grouse NOW is with an insensitive state govt who knows the “many” issues and still wants to impoverish the people.”

“A monotonous power generating body left unchecked by the Govt which is allowed to exploit and extort from the people. As for the fuel queues and power outages… Research still on #dontpushme”.

Comments