Please Advice Me : I don’t get toasted by single guys, Only Married Men




Hi, pls keep my identity private.

I’m almost 40 and still single. All my life I have never had a serious relationship with a single guy , singles guys don’t come around me. I don’t get toasted by single guys. My long term relationships have been with married men. I have had about 3 serious ones. I’m with the 3rd one who unfortunately I have fallen in love with him. He loves me but I feel he could do more in taking care of me. He Has done little things but never a major thing like giving me reasonable money regularly I have to ask, no shopping, or paying rent for me or buying a ticket to travel.i have know him for 3 yrs. But he has told me to start a business and he will support me. I guess I don’t know how to be in relationship that’s why nothing has worked with a single guy. I’m depressed, I’m now estranged from my friends , I’m so unhappy. I’m a private person and clubbing or weddings every Saturday is not my thing. How do I find happiness? How do I find that single guy that will love me and care about me.

I can’t remember when I was toasted last .
I can’t take my mind off my married guy. Help pls.

Comments