"My husband would commit suicide if I leave him", Nollywood actress brags



Chioma Toplis is married to a London-based white man and in a recent interview with Sun newspaper, when asked about her marriage breaking down, she said: “Not for me, no matter how they talk about it, it
will never happen.

I know what I’m talking about because I know the man I am married to. It will never happen. That is why I’m not moved. When I read what people wrote on the pages of newspapers and on the Internet, I just laughed. In fact, if I tell my husband that I am leaving him today, he will commit suicide.

I am the pillar of that home, though I am not the one providing for the family, I remain the pillar. I can say it again; I don’t see my marriage crashing. If they like, let them do or say whatever they like, my husband will not leave me. It is me that would decide whether I am going to leave him or not…

Comments