My most unforgettable romantic experience was on a St. Valentine’s Day when my pride as a lady went down the lagoon – I was deflowered!

20151031-170022.jpg

In what promises to be the most shocking revelation of the year, Adediwura ‘Blarkgold’ Adesegha, who has long been separated from her husband whom she bore a son for, has revealed how she lost her virgnity. While
recalling the most unforgettable romantic experience in her life, she said: “My most unforgettable romantic experience was on a St. Valentine’s Day when my pride as a lady went down the lagoon – I was deflowered! I can never forget that experience because it was a great turning point in my life and I smile each time I remember because it was earned by the father of my child.”…… St. Valentine mst d turning in his grave right now….

Comments