LAWMA official arrested in Lagos State for stealing streetlight cables

20150928-090049.jpg



Ibrahim Alli of the Lagos State Waste Management Authority, was arrested for vandalizing and stealing the cables that supply power to streetlights in Opebi, Ikeja. He is said to be a member of a two-man syndicate and was
arrested around 12.30am on Friday when normal people were turning up at various nightclubs in the state.
In his confessional statement, Alli from Adamawa State, said “Yunusa and I went to Opebi in Lagos at about 12.30am to steal the cables. Yunusa is the one who sold the cables. I do not know the receiver. I only assisted him in taking the cables from the place. He gave me N1,500 after the sales. I work with the Lagos State Waste Management Authority at Onipanu. I am not contented with the money being paid to us.”…… cuz me sef wan drive G-Wagon. G63 AMG, to be precise…..

Comments