I married at the age of 14 but I’m tired of the marriage now, actress reveals.

20150928-075103.jpg

Ella Martins, born to Nigerian parents but grew up in Abidjan and France, made the revelation during an interview with Vanguardngr. When asked about her relationship life, she said: “I have been married a long time but
most people don’t see me as a married woman because I have been living apart from my husband for years now.
My husband is German and we are legally married. We married when I was 14 years old. By the time I was 21, I was already tired with the marriage and I guess so was my husband. Both of us have been living separately for years now. I ran away from my parents so early and got myself hooked to my husband.”….. but I thank God dt I av been able to keep my virginity till now…..

Comments