Mother-daughter spent over $86k on matching plastic surgery to look like their idol, Katie Price

A mother, Georgina Clarke, 38,  and her daughter Kayla Morris, 20,  addicted to going under the knife have forked out more than $86,000 to look like their idol, British model Katie Price. Both wanted bigger boobs, bums and lips and say splashing cash on transforming themselves into their icon brought them closer together.
Georgina, a mother-of-four, who claims to be 'addicted' to Botox, confirmed she was happy for her daughter to strip to fund the surgeries and was also supportive when she picked up a 50-something sugar daddy at 18.



Kayla and British model Katie Price in the insert
Kayla, who had a 'sugar daddy' at the age of 18 to help fund her original round of surgery, won't stop until her bust has ballooned even more - even though her enhanced cup size already gives her back pain.
Kayla says she became obsessed with Katie's alter-ego Jordan 13 years ago and she started copying her look, reading about her life and watching her TV show.

Georgina said: "I was so pleased. I admitted I wanted one too and we started planning for when she turned 18. I don't mind that Kayla had a sugar daddy and and she insisted we use the money to get plastic surgery together."
Despite their uncomfortable appearance, Georgina confirmed that her lips did not cause her any pain and said: 'Obviously the lip liner and gloss makes them look a lot bigger.'
 Kayla splashed out £5,000 for her first boob job, boosting her assets from a 32E to a 32G, and the pair regularly have lip fillers, Botox sessions, dye their hair bright blonde and plaster themselves with make-up to look more glamorous.

Georgina has also brushed off criticism from local women near her home in Rugby, Warwickshire, who don't approve of the way she's bringing her daughter up and how much surgery they've had.

 "I got a letter form local women saying everyone laughs at me because I dress like a tramp and have duck lips. But I love the way I look now."

Georgina, mother of 4 with Kayla and her other son before their surgeries

Appearing on ITV's This Morning with her mother Georgina Clarke, 38, Kayla left presenter Ruth Langsford visibly shocked when she declared: 'I just want big boobs. I want to go to JJ-cup.'
When Langsford asked the young woman's mother why she encouraged her daughter, despite the risks of surgery and her daughter's worsening back pain, Georgina replied: 'She's just so determined.'
Kayla added: 'There's no point her saying, "Don't do it". I'll just end up doing it more.'
But Georgina admitted she understands her daughter's desire for surgery because she too wants to further enhance her body. 'I just don't want to get old,' she explained.
In a moment of blunt honesty, Eamonn Holmes told the duo that their inflated lips looked scary and painful.
'I don't mean to be rude, but people are quite frightened by both of your lips today,' he said.
The pair expressed amazement at his statement, but Eamonn continued: 'People think they almost look painful.'
'When we walk down down the street, everyone looks at us and comments on our huge lips but they're not big enough for us.
'Plastic surgery is a way of bonding for us as mum and daughter. We want to have bigger boobs, bigger bums and look even more like Barbies.'
Their devotion to plastic surgery might be a big part of their lives now, but, says mother-of-four Ms Clarke, that hasn't always been the case.
'I had four kids to look after so I was just focused on being a normal mum,' says Ms Clarke, whose other children are Amber, 19, Keisha, 13, and Romeo, six.
'I didn't care about my looks and I didn't wear make-up. I had mousy brown hair, which I just put up into a pony tail. I was quite shy and I felt like I wasn't anything special.
'Being a mother came first and I didn't bother with my appearance. I fell into a rut where my looks were the least of my priorities.'

Comments