'My Big Bum made me fanmous, People cant see my work cuz of my Big bum' – Nollywood Actress Didi


image
DIDI EKANEM who played a Lesbian in the movie, Crazy Girls, is very popular with her big back asset. Being one of the natural biggest in  the Nollywood industry. She revealed in an interview how crazy it has been possessing one of the biggest ass in the industry.

” It’s a good feeling and a wonderful one. But I won’t lie to you, as much as I love it so much, I just wish people would focus more on my talent than my bum. All the concentration out there is on my bum not my talent. I would honestly wish people to see me as a talented actress not a sexy one. But my bum is not allowing people to see me deep down, to see the person and the talent.”

Craziest?
“A mad man actually grabbed my bum in public, while walking on the road. That’s like the craziest thing, what else can possibly be crazier than that? I was just passing, I wanted to get something and next thing, he just walked up to me and grabbed my bum from behind. When I turned, he was still holding it like a mad man and I screamed, I ran, left my shoes and everything. People just stood there and they were just laughing”
See more photos of her below


image

image

image

image

image

Comments