Tiwa Savage Says Having A Crazy Husband Like Tee Billz Helped Her Overcome Sexual Harassment In Nigeria

image
Tiwa Savage, has revealed how dating husband Tunji “Tee Billz” Balogun, helped her overcome sexual harassment within the Nigerian entertainment industry. Speaking at the Youth Enterprise Conference 2016, held at Eko Hotels, the songstress said:
“Ladies face a lot in the industry. These men cannot but ask for sex from us. A lot of times they said that they wanted to help me but actually they wanted me to do ‘something’ with them. Luckily I had a crazy boyfriend who ended up being my husband. He just shot them down.
“If you are really talented and good at what you do and you have God behind you, don’t give in to that kind of temptation. I guarantee you that your talent will make a way for you. The same people will be the ones calling and you will even get more than you ever imagined if you don’t give in.”
Harassment from fans?
“Nobody has physically done anything harmful to me. Even when people say bad things about me, my songs, my husband or my marriage, I don’t think I have to take it personal. Of course, I am human,” the 36-year-old singer added.

Comments