Husband Beats His Wife Mercilessly All Because “Her Business Is Getting Too successful”




This is certainly inhuman, so i Just stumbled on A Post a social media user shared on her facebook account, Well this is how she is Narrating it:


“I’m sad!!! This is my hairstylist! She has a very good braiding salon somewhere in yaba…i’ve referred a lot of my friends to her shop! I had to call her after i saw her post…i was hoping she will say she was involved in an accident but she said her husband did this to her! Why??? Why??? According to her, her shop has been closed down since friday because her husband believes she’s getting proud because she has a successful business! I wouldn’t post this because i like to get my facts right but i thought about her…i know her, very hardworking woman & no one should do this to anyone regardless! She also said this is not the first time!! Real men don’t beat women! I’m thinking Grace & i’m also thinking we will find this man & lock him up!!! Say no to domestic violence! Why would you do this to anyone?” If not for social media, domestic violence cases like this may never see the light of day.

Comments