Wow!! See Photos Of The World Strongest Man And Amazing Things He Can Do [Photos and Video]

An unbelievably strong man has shocked people with his insane display of brute strength and performance of mind-blowing stunts.
Amandeep Singh
The incredible stuntman, Amandeep Singh – nicknamed ‘India’s Iron Man’ – can withstand being run over by a car, lift men with his teeth and break stones with his hands.
Amandeep, who says he ‘doesn’t know what fear looks like’ can also lift a motorbike above his head and smash metal bars across his chest.
The 34-year-old can carry out 2,500 stunts, which have earned him celebrity status – with more than 3,000 youngsters turning up to try out his self defence classes each month.
His heroics have also earned him a place in the India Book of Records – and he is now dreaming of entering the Guinness World Records .



Amandeep, from Kurukshetra, Haryana said: “People tell me that they get scared when they see me perform but I don’t know how fear looks.

“In the beginning, I just exercised rigorously and did small stunts but now after nine years of practice, I don’t get hurt even if someone hits me with a bunch of iron rods. I have trained hard to be this tough.”

Amandeep says his life was changed when he realised he has to make less effort than others to sculpt his tough man physique, and immediately chose the life of a stuntman.
Now, he says, there is nothing that he loves more than exercising and developing new strongman stunts.
“After years of hard work, I can do more than 2,500 types of stunts. I am only expanding my range as a tough stuntman. I am always willing to do what people find impossible,” he said.

Thanks to Amandeep’s celebrity like status, more than 3,000 students turn up every month to receive self defence training from the Indian Iron Man.
But while his bizarre stunts have earned him a huge fan following, life at the sharp end of show business isn’t as lucrative as he first have imagined.
But Amandeep’s eight-year-old son still wishes to grow up to be a stuntman too.
His son Bishavdeep Singh said: “My father is the strongest man in this world. He can break anything but nothing can break him. I want to become like him one day.”
“I am never scared to see his acts. I am a fearless son of a fearless father.”

Amandeep is now focused on his goal of breaking 50 separate world records.
He said: “I enjoy what I do. So my biggest aim is to make my society and my country proud. The only feeling I have is to perform better, give it my best shot and break as many records I can.”

Watch the man in action CLCK below:

Comments