Shocking! Bride Arrives at Her Wedding in a Coffin, You Won’t Believe Her Reason (Photos)


She must be dying to get to the church on time! A wedding bride has shocked the world by turns up at her own wedding in a Coffin!!!
The happy couple after their marriage
58-year-old bride, Jenny Buckleff, has shocked her wedding guests after turning up to her wedding in a horse-drawn carriage laid in a coffin and adorned with a picture of the Grim Reaper.
She lay in the black coffin with the lid closed as she was pulled along by a motorcycle in honour of her brother – a motorcycle enthusiast.
 
Speaking on her unusual entrance to kick off her big day in style, the bride, who works for Bet365 in customer service and married to 51-year-old Christopher Lockett, from Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, said, ‘I just wanted to do something a little bit different! Instead of turning up in a horse-drawn cart, I thought I’m going to turn up in a coffin.
 
‘I almost didn’t tell Chris but in the end I spilled the beans about three weeks before. He was a bit surprised but he said as long as I was happy he would go with the flow. What more could I ask for from a new husband?!,’ she said.

Comments