Must Read!! 10 Things You Never Knew Banana Does To You
Bananas is made up of numerous health benefits, but it just seems we only know few of them. Can we take a look at some of the health benefits of banana? These health benefits include bowel regulation, reduce stress, reduce the risk of heart diseases, depression, pains during menstruation, anemia, increase in the overall brain power.
For example, Do you watch tennis? If you do, you must have seen some tennis players eating bananas during break; do you know why they choose to take bananas when there are lots of other fruits available? Well if you must know, It is because bananas is made up of high amount of carbohydrates that will help the players to get their energy level boosted they require. Below are the health benefits of banana
1. Bananas reduce the risk of heart diseases and blood pressure: Yes,you might be astonished to hear this health benefit of bananas;, bananas decreases the risk of heart diseases and also lowers blood pressure levels. Bananas are very rich in potassium, which is very vital for the muscle contraction and adequate working condition of the heart and the nervous system. Do you know how much of potassium that you require daily, well it’s just 4g and you get this by just eating a banana.
2. Banana Helps Maintain the bowel system: Are you a victim of constipation? The best solution to constipation is just by eating a banana a day. This is one of the most important health benefits of bananas. Bananas are very rich in fiber which helps you maintain the bowel functions.
3. Bananas Are Ideal For ulcer patients: Another important health benefit of bananas is their ability to combat intestinal disorders and complications. Eating a raw banana decreases irritation in the stomach and reduces the effect of excess acidity.
4. Bananas Help To reduce depression: Tryptophan acids are contained in bananas and these help in reducing depression and thereby improving your mood. Research shows that bananas are also helpful in reducing stress levels. When you are being stressed up and depressed, just eat bananas
5. Bananas for healthy bones: Do you know what require for your bones to be healthy? One requires calcium for a healthy bone, am I right? Probiotic bacteria help in absorbing calcium and increasing the digestive functions This helpful bacterium is present in bananas. Green bananas are basically helpful in absorbing calcium.
6. Bananas Help To Reduce menstrual pains : Do you experience menstrual pains? Majority of the women take pills to reduce menstrual pains.Instead of taking these pain killers, eat a banana. Bananas are very rich in vitamin B6 that helps in maintaining blood glucose levels. This helps in balancing your overall mood and hence reduces menstrual pains.
7. Bananas Help To Combat anemia: Bananas are not only rich in potassium but also rich in iron; therefore, eating a banana increases iron and thereby increase hemoglobin content. When hemoglobin content is increased, naturally anemic conditions get decreased. Forgot those pills for anemia and just take a banana.
8. Bananas Help Smokers Quit: Another surprising health benefit of banana is that it helps people who wish to quit smoking. Smokers normally have a high level of nicotine; mineral contents in banana like potassium, magnesium and vitamins B6 and B12 help in reducing nicotine. So this benefit is a good way of making smokers quit or reduce their rate of smoking.
9. Bananas increase the overall brain power: A health survey was conducted very recently among 200 students in a school . They were given bananas along with their normal diet for their breakfast, break and lunch. The research proved that potassium in bananas helped to increase their mental functions and boost brain power. Remember this health benefit of banana and make you or your child eat a banana everyday to score high in studies. *winks*
10. Bananas Reduce Itching And Swelling: I know you normally go for creams when you experience itching and swelling. Instead of using these creams, use banana peels. Simply rub the itching or swollen areas with the inside of banana peels and see for yourself how fast you get relieved.
I know after reading this amazing benefits of banana, y’all will start rushing bananas because you now know why you need it so much.