Do You Know This Incredibly Handsome Male Model Used To Be A Woman? See His/Her Transition Photos





Ladies, if this guy wooed you, would you even begin to imagine he was once a woman?

Hunky transgender model Laith Ashley, has racked up tens of thousands of Instagram followers thanks to his piercing eyes, broad shoulders, and sexy six-pack. What makes his popularity more exciting is the fact that he used to be a woman

Laith, 26, has been finding success in the modeling world since he started transitioning two years ago, walking in shows for Adrian Alicea and Gypsy Sport during New York Fashion Week this February and even posing for a Barney’s New York campaign with legendary fashion photographer Bruce Weber.




“Being a model now is definitely exciting. I’m always shocked when I’m walking to the gym or going to the store and people recognize me. It makes me feel good, but it can be a bit of shock,” he said.




The muscular New Yorker was just five when he noticed the ‘misalignment’ with his body and gender identity, he said. When he was a 17-year-old girl, still not quite sure of who he was, he came out as gay to his parents.


when Laith was still a girl


“At the time I didn’t know what transgender was, so I just told them I had a girlfriend,’ he explained. ‘But I never felt right with the idea of being a lesbian woman.”


Finally, a year before he medically transitioned, he broke the news to his mom.

“My mom is Pentecostal Christian, and although she loves me she felt it conflicted with her faith,’ he said, adding that she now brags about him to her friends at church.

“My dad was fine. I told him that if he is proud of me, it takes away the power of people who criticize. Who cares what other people think, if he is proud?”

After two years of being on testosterone, Laith underwent surgery in 2015.


Laith, during her transition. she even had surgery on her nose to widen it like a man’s


‘There was a lot of fear at first. It took me six years from the moment I came out as trans to actually begin my medical transition,’ he recalled. ‘Once I got over that fear, there was no stopping me. I am the most comfortable I have ever been.’

Now, he works out three times a week to keep himself muscular, and flexes his incredibly toned physique online.

‘When I look in the mirror, I am satisfied with that image. It is how I want to present myself to the world. This is me,’ he said.












Comments

Post a Comment