Husband Divorcing His Wife Bcos She Loves Se*x Too Much

A 62-year-old man, Butholezwe Nyoni has asked an Inyathi Civil Court to grant him separation from his wife identified as Martha, 36, because she pinches and squeezes his manhood whenever she wants to have s*x, adding that this has left him with a swollen manhood.

Speaking at the court, the husband said the painful act by his young wife has left him in stitches.
He said, “Your lordship, this woman troubles me a lot, demanding s*x. I dread going home because she always wants more than enough s*x.”

The Zimbabwean told the court that whenever she demands for s*x and he turns her down, she tries to excite him by pinching and squeezing his manhood.

“When I refuse she squeezes and pinches my balls. As a result I have developed an erectile problem. I can’t satisfy her because my balls are always swollen.

I am fed up with her and I request that you grant me a protection order so that she stays away from me. I have endured enough abuse,” the husband cried.

Martha in her defence argued that her husband was lying.

“He is lying your lordship. He developed that problem long back. The problem is that he co-habits with another woman whom he has a child with, that’s what we always argue about,” she said.

In his ruling, the Magistrate Stephen Ndlovu, granted the couple an interim order and directed they go for counselling. He adjourned the case till September 30.

Comments